This is a digital download and NOT a physical product!
Save 15% when buying all the SpaceX building instructions at once! All 5 models are very detailed and scale-accurate in everything from the exterior dimensions to details, and they're all built at 1:110 scale, the same scale as the official LEGO® Saturn V set!
This bundle features 5 separate products:
- Falcon 1
- Falcon 9
- Falcon Heavy
- Starship & Super Heavy
- Starship Orbital Launch Mount
The digital building instructions you'll receive with your purchase are high-quality and easy to follow, even for less experienced builders. However, the size of the bigger models and some building techniques might be a bit challenging for new builders.
Learn more about SpaceX:
Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (referred to as SpaceX), is an American spacecraft manufacturer, launch provider, satellite communications, etc. Founded in 2002 by Elon Musk with the goal of reducing space transportation costs and makin life interplanetary. The company currently operates the Falcon 9 and Falcon Heavy rockets along with in development Starship & Super Heavy rocket. SpaceX's first rocket, the Falcon 1, was retired in 2009 after becoming the first privately developed liquid fueled rocket to reach orbit.
SpaceX were the first to achieve a vertical propulsive landing of an orbital rocket and the first to reuse it. The company's Falcon 9 rockets have landed and reflown more than 220 times to date. Their newest rocket, Starship & Super Heavy is designed to be a fully-reusable, super heavy-lift launch system for orbital and interplanetary spaceflight. On its first flight in April 2023, it became the largest and most powerful rocket ever flown, with the second attempt in November 2023 beating the record again.
Thank you for checking out my SpaceX collection and if you are considering buying the instructions I am especially grateful to you for supporting my work and directly enabling me to continue producing more designs in the future!
How to buy the bricks
I recommend buying the pieces required for the model through Bricklink.com, which is the largest online marketplace for LEGO® parts sellers.
There are other alternatives, like the official LEGO® Pick a Brick site, but they rarely have all the required pieces and it's often more expensive there.
The process to buy from Bricklink is easier than it seems, and is explained thoroughly in this step-by-step guide to help you:
- After buying the product, you need to download the folder named "Part lists" and unzip it.
- Choose the part lists you want to buy using the guide in the "Variants" tab below.
- Next go to Bricklink.com and create an account, it's very easy to set up.
- Hover over the "Want" tab in the top right corner and click "Upload" or follow this LINK.
- Click on the right "Upload BrickLink XML format" tab and copy and paste the text from your chosen parts list to the text box. You can "Add to" the default wanted list or a new one it from future orders. Either way, upload all the current part lists to the same wanted list to order all the pieces at the same time. Then click the blue "Proceed to verify items" button.
Repeat step 4-5 for each part list you want to order.
- Optional step if you want to save some money: In the wanted list, you can sort by colors and select all the internal pieces (described in "Product specifications" above) and click on "Color" and apply "Non applicable" since all those colors can be substituted without affecting the exterior look.
- Optional step if you only want new pieces and as a consequence pay a little bit more: Select all the pieces and change their "Condition" to "New" (needs to be repeated for each page). The default option gives you a price around the estimate and will include both new and used bricks.
- Next click the green "Buy All" button and then adjust the settings to your preference. For lower shipping costs, I recommend beginning by choosing your region/country first and only change it if the pieces aren't available there.
- Once that's done, click the blue "Auto-select" button, uncheck the box in the pop-up and click "Start".
- This will give you a list of stores whose orders together will include all of the pieces in your wanted list. Confirm that all the pieces are included by clicking the "Wanted Items" tab to the left and control that there aren't any pieces left there.
- If you are happy with the selection and price, click "Create carts", followed by "Checkout" for each individual store and buy the pieces!
(If you are not happy with the price or if you're missing any pieces, you can click "Remove All" and redo the auto-selection with different settings)
If you're having any issues with ordering your pieces, don't hesitate to send us a message through the "Contact us" tab in the menu and we'll do out best to help!
This bundle includes 5 different models, which in turn are made up of 8 main variants, which can be customized even further. See the specific rocket's description for further details. With the purchase of the bundle you'll all have access to all of them.